TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Bank transfer to IGA’s account or Google pay
- All details about payment are mentioned in our quotation that the buyer receives post submission of Enquiry Form.
- Once the order is confirmed the Proforma Invoice will be sent by mail.
- Tax invoice will be sent to you with the sculpture at the time of delivery.
- Orders for our IGA Limited Edition sculptures have a delivery time period of minimum 4 weeks unless notified at an earlier date.
- Delivery dates of the sculptures are estimates. IGA does not accept responsibility for late delivery due to strikes, lockouts, inclement weather, or other problems arising because of circumstances beyond the control of IGA.
- Due to circumstances beyond our control, if we are not able to deliver your sculpture within the committed timelines, we shall notify you by e-mail to arrange another time period for delivery.
- Buyer’s signature on receipt of the sculpture sent by IGA is a confirmation by the buyer that the sculpture has arrived in a satisfactory condition to the Buyer.
- Deliveries will be made by the Courier to the address mentioned in the Order Form. Buyer must ensure that someone is present to accept delivery of the sculpture ordered, we will get in touch with the buyer on a pre-delivery call to confirm the same prior to shipping.
- If the buyer is unable or fail to accept the delivery of the sculpture after confirmation on the pre-delivery call the buyer will incur storage and re-delivery charges charged by IGA.
- Delivery will be done only at ground floor level, till vehicle accessibility point.
- If any damage to the sculpture is found on delivery, buyer should contact IGA within 24 hours and email the required photographic proof of the same. After the damage report is made by team IGA, the replacement will be borne by IGA, subject to acceptance by the IGA technical team.
- It is the buyer’s sole responsibility to install the sculpture.
- For any advice or assistance on installation please write to us on LE@igastudios.com.
- In case of cancellation of the order the buyer must intimate us within a period of 72 hours from the time of payment through email and in person with a valid reason. IGA holds the right to accept or reject the proposal. In case of acceptance of cancellation 10% will be deducted on the total order value as admin fees and balance will be refunded to the source of payment.
RETURN & REPLACEMENT
- The buyer can request a return and replacement for the following conditions
- Change in colour requested by buyer.
- Change in size requested by buyer.
- In case of replacement request the buyer has to email on LE@igastudios.com with the valid reason along with copies of delivery slip and Tax Invoice for sanction of replacement request.
- After confirmation of replacement by team IGA, the buyer will have to make a payment for the pickup of the return shipment to IGA.
- On receipt of payment for return shipment IGA will arrange a pick up from the buyer.
- The buyer is required to return both the sculpture and packing in their original condition. IGA delivery slip and original invoice must be part of the return shipment for sanction of replacement request.
- Once all adjustments are made according to new sculpture selected by the buyer IGA will dispatch the new sculpture on receipt of the adjustment amount as agreed by the buyer.
- Replaced Sculpture will be sent to the buyer by IGA only after all payment differences are cleared if any.
- IGA is under no obligation to collect or recover the sculpture which the buyer wishes to return. Buyers request is subject to acceptance by the IGA Management.
- The sculpture sold are Limited Edition products, and IGA retains the intellectual property rights, copyright and design right in all sculptures sold by it, which may not be reproduced or copied in any form whatsoever notwithstanding the fact that they have become the property of the buyer in terms of sale, or otherwise.
- Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights shall remain the sole property of IGA, we will strongly protect its rights in all circumstances.
- The buyer may not copy, modify, transmit, transfer, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part unless permitted by IGA through a written consent.
- The buyer understands that any such violation is unlawful in many jurisdictions and that any contravention of law may result in criminal prosecution.
- IGA may change their terms and conditions from time to time. The terms that apply to the buyer are those posted here on our website on the day the buyer ordered the sculpture.
- The buyer agrees to indemnify IGA against any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyers’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising in any way out of your use of our website, or the infringement by the buyer or by any other person using the buyer’s computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person.
RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES
- If any dispute arising out in connection with these terms or any contract between the buyer and IGA, then the buyer agrees to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with IGA in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation only in PUNE city.
IGA Limited Edition sculptures can be bought in 3 simple steps as mentioned below
Step 1 - Fill the Enquiry Form with the necessary details.
Step 2 - Buyer will get a quotation from us with a clear breakup mentioning the delivery charges and government taxes.
Step 3 - Buyer will have to fill the Order Form to place an order for the sculpture and make payment.
OFFERS & DISCOUNTS
Whenever Discounts and Promotional Offers are announced they are offered only on the cost of the product . The discounts are exclusive of the GST and transportation charges.
INDRANIL GARAI & ASSOCIATES. All Rights Reserved.